Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Solidarity Hall Publishing’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Solidarity Hall Publishing’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
6. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Solidarity Hall Publishing at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Solidarity Hall Publishing’s web site are provided “as is”. Solidarity Hall Publishing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Solidarity Hall Publishing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Solidarity Hall Publishing or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Solidarity Hall Publishing’s Internet site, even if Solidarity Hall Publishing or a Solidarity Hall Publishing authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Solidarity Hall Publishing’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Solidarity Hall Publishing does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Solidarity Hall Publishing may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Solidarity Hall Publishing does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Solidarity Hall Publishing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Solidarity Hall Publishing of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Solidarity Hall Publishing’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Unauthorized Use of Materials and DMCA
Please do not submit confidential or proprietary information to us unless we have mutually agreed in writing otherwise. We are also unable to accept your unsolicited ideas or proposals, so please do not submit them to us in any circumstance. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of this Site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this Site, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed).
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the paper.
8. Send the written communication to the Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement at the following address:
1101 Cumberland Crossing Drive, PMB 245, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 Phone: +1 (219) 246-9019
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.